REVISA Top 300 Drugs Pharmacology Cards – Portable Flashcards with Box – Study & Review Notes for NCLEX, NAPLEX, Nursing, Pharmacy, Med School – Guide for Clinical Assessment, Lab, Dose, Drug Names 2
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT – Memorize the top 300 most common medications in no time. These pharmacology cards are filled with key drug information, such as dosing information, adverse reactions, and more.
- READY FOR EVERYDAY USE – Not fond of pharmacology cards that easily get crumpled or ripped apart? These drug note cards are made of durable material that will withstand daily wear and tear.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY SIZE – Don’t get weighed down by heavy medicine books inside your bag. These compact cards give you the important information you need without taking up too much storage space.
- QUICKER NAVIGATION – Forget about flipping through countless pages just to find a specific medication. These drug cards come with an alphabetical index and are color-coded for hassle-free searching.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR MED STUDENTS – Know someone who is preparing for the NCLEX or NAPLEX? This set of pharmacology cards will make a suitable present for nursing students on any special occasion.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.