Dwarf Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon Japonicus ‘Nana’) 18 Count Flat, 3.5″ Pots
- Ophiopogon japonicus ‘Nana’ Dwarf Mondo Grass. (Groundcover), shipped in 18 count flat of 3.5″ pots
- Short, dark green foliage, tiny, white flowers turn to blue berries in fall, spreads by stolons.
- Shade, partial shade to full sun
- Evergreen Hardy in zones 7-10
- Cannot ship to California or Hawaii
Outsidepride Chinese Fountain Ornamental Grass Seed – 100 Seeds
- Easily grown from Fountain Grass seeds, this beautiful variety is commonly called Black Fountain Grass or Chinese Fountain Grass.
- This black ornamental grass has fuzzy flower spikes that are a smoky purple-black color, and they emerge in late summer and contrast nicely with the fine, deep green foliage.
- Pennisetum alopecuroides Fountain Grass makes a wonderful accent in the sunny landscape, or plant it in drifts for a massed effect. The ornamental grasses will dance and sway in the breezes.
- This ornamental grass does best in the northern regions or areas with cooler summers. Ornamental grass care includes cutting the plants back in the spring to allow new foliage to grow, and a modest fertilizer also put down in the spring will keep the plant healthy.
- Once established, Fountain grass is a very hardy, drought tolerant plant that will withstand most any soil type except for poorly drained soil.
Outsidepride Irish Moss Ground Cover Plant Seed – 5000 Seeds
- Irish moss seed, also known as pearlwort, grows best in full sun or partial shade
- Sagina Subulata is the Latin name for Irish moss plants. This low growing groundcover will get tiny white blooms on it during the summer months.
- One of the few groundcovers which is frequently used as a lawn alternative or substitute. It is also great to plant in-between stepping stones.
- Keep sagina subulata seeds continually moist until germination and plant in USDA Zones 4 – 10. This low growing ground cover will only get 2 – 3 inches tall.
- This is the most popular ground cover plant seed Outsidepride sells. Sow 5000 seeds to cover 100 SF and starting growing your own plants.
Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Grass Seed – 1 LB
- Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 – 11 and has a prostrate or creeping growth habit with circular leaves. It grows very close to the ground, (usually not over 2 inches tall) and is a warm season fast growing ground cover. It is adapted to warmer climates, but will retain its striking green color during winter temperatures as low as 20 – 25 degrees Farenheit with only slight leaf browning.
- It only reaches 2 – 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. Dichondra has broad, almost circular leaves (looks similar to clover) and when mowed low establishes a thick dense carpet look. Dichondra is now used in many ground cover situations where normal grasses may not do as well. It has a bright green color and a very good feel underfoot.
- Beautiful in landscaping areas of no maintenance where adapted, and does not need to be mowed. When used in lawn situations it can be mowed for an even, smooth finish. Dichondra Repens is commonly called Kidney Weed, Dichondra Pony Foot, or Lawn Leaf. It grows so easily from ground cover seeds that it can be used as a lawn alternative to create a Dichondra Repens lawn.
- Many people use dichondra as a lawn alternative; therefore, you can mow your dichondra to the height you want to maintain it at. For the nicest appearance if dichondra, mow approximately every two weeks at a height of 1 1/2″ – 2″ during the summer months and you can mow as low as 3/4″ during the winter months.
- Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo.
Pennington Smart Seed Dense Shade Grass Mix 7 lb
- The perfect mix of Tall Fescue and Fine Fescue to thrive in shady conditions
- Grow thick, green grass in areas of your lawn that don’t receive much sunlight
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed
- Requires only 2 to 6 hours of sunlight
- Disease and traffic-resistant for a strong, durable lawn
- Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed
- Guaranteed to grow
- See results in 8 to 16 days
- This bag covers up to 1,750 sq. ft.
Outsidepride Monkey Grass Seeds – 50 Seeds
- Also known as Lilyturf, Monkey Grass can be used in the landscape as a border, used in container gardening, or used as a ground cover.
- Monkey grass grows a a 1 – 2 foot tall perennial in USDA zones 5 – 10.
- Monkey grass needs watered weekly its first year during hot weather, but after Liriope is established, it is quite drought tolerant. For a neat appearance, remove old foliage from Liriope Muscari before new leaves emerge or mow in early spring to remove old foliage if you prefer.
- After flowering, Monkey Grass will have black berries on it for quite some time.
- Sowing Rate: 1 – 2 seeds per plant. Sow at max 41F – germination irregular, 30 to 90 days.
Elephant Grass Seeds – 100 Seeds – Tallest Grass in The World – Ships from Iowa, Made in USA
- FUN AND EASY:100+ Seeds of Exotic Elephant Grass
- UNIQUE LOOK: This magnificent grass plant thrives in full sun and rich soil. Water to push it to the sky.
- GROWING TIPS: Start indoors if there is a frost concern. Use good soil like CZ GRAIN soil. sew shallow, approx 1/4 inch deep. Plant outdoors after frost concerns are gone.
- CZ GRAIN GUARANTEE: We guarantee all our product to arrive safe. Just reach out with questions or issues for an easy solution.
- EXCELLENT FORAGE: Great for animal forage for cattle and other livestock. Sulcata Tortoise love this grass.
UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds – Landscaping Ground Cover – Purple – Approximately 8000 Seeds
- If purchasing this item from a seller other than Utopia Seeds, please be aware you are receiving the incorrect type of thyme seeds. Please note that Creeping Thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet.
- Creeping Thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways. Can handle moderate foot traffic.
- Creeping Thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9
- Direct Sow seeds outdoors between May and August when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage
- When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates
Greenwood Nursery / Live Ornamental Grasses (Large Selection Inside) – Black Mondo Grass – [Qty: 1x 2.5″ Pot]
- INFO1 – Also Ophiopogon planiscapus Nigrescens, is a deer resistant small growing ornamental grass. An evergreen ground cover, it features black to dark purple leaves, with bell-shaped, pale lavender flowers in summer. New leaves emerge green, but soon turn black. An excellent grass for rock gardens and border edging, highlighting of the stunning foliage is best accomplished through contrasting with lighter colored plants, walls and pavers.
- INFO2 – Good for under planting shady woody plants and lawn edging plants and pathways. Growing only to 3 – 4 inch clumps with slowly spreading, creeping roots to form a matt of golden foliage. Another surprise is its sweetly fragrant foliage that burst into the air when ever it is walked on or brushed against. A great container plant when combined with other brightly colored perennials. Evergreen grasses are usually plants that look like grasses but aren’t actual grasses.
- ➤ Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Ornamental Grasses, Evergreen Perennials ➤ Plant Type: Evergreen ➤ Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial ➤ Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist ➤ Mature Height: 0 – 1ft ➤ Growth Rate: Medium-growing ➤ Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING/SHIPPING – Greenwood Nursery takes the utmost care to make sure you get your plants healthy, vibrant & alive! BARE ROOT PLANTS = Roots are covered with hydrating gel (hydrates while out of soil), wrapped with moist paper & placed into airtight plastic wrap (traps moisture). POTTED PLANTS = Shrink wrap/tape the Pot so soil doesn’t spill out. BOTH the Bare Root & Potted plants are secured in a Box with shipping Peanuts. All orders usually ship the next day, maximum 3 days.
- GREENWOOD GUARANTEE – Make sure you are purchasing from our GREENWOOD NURSERY store to avoid any issues, you will know your package is from us with our Logo around the Plant(s) & in/on the Box. Please contact us IMMEDIATELY if there are any issues & we will correct them!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.