Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved for Comcast Xfinity, Cox Gigablast, Spectrum | 2.5 Gbps Port | 2500 Mbps Max Internet Speeds
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.1 performance – Delivers true Gigabit-plus speeds. Supports fast internet plans with Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum. Backward compatible with 32×8 DOCSIS 3.0.
- Pairs with any WiFi router – Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices. This cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed – A 2.5 GB Ethernet port delivers true high-speed connectivity to even the fastest routers and computers, providing downstream speeds just below 2,500 Mbps and upstream speeds up to 800 Mbps when supported by your internet service plan.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming – Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings – Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges. (Savings described is for Comcast Xfinity and vary by service provider.)
- Built for reliability – Motorola is a worldwide leader in technology people depend on. Comes with a 2-year warranty and free support from our team of USA technicians.
TP-Link Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter, Fiber to Ethernet Converter 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port to 1000Base-SX Multi-Mode Fiber (MC200CM) Black
- Designed to convert 1000BASE-SX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.
- Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
- Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port and provides switch configuration of Force/Auto transfer mode for FX port
- Extends fiber distance up to 550m (1,800feet) using 50/125um Multi-Mode Fiber, 220m(720 feet) using 62.5/125um Multi-Mode Fiber
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply. Wave Length: 850nm. Max Power Consumption: 1.66W.
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 1 Gigabit | DOCSIS 3.1, Black (CM1000-1AZNAS)
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 1Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps), Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
TP-Link MC220L | Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter | Fiber to Ethernet Converter | Plug and Play | Durable Metal Casing | Versatile Compatibility | Auto-Negotiation | UL Certified
- 【Convert Fiber to Ethernet】Designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.
- 【Versatile Compatibility】Works with both single-mode and multi-mode fiber SFP modules and is fully compatible with 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet connections.
- 【Easy to Use】Plug and play with no software installation or configuration needed.
- 【Auto-Negotiation Gigabit Connection】Auto-negotiation RJ45 port supports Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex transfer mode and auto-MDI/MDIX.
- 【Long-Range Transmission】When used with different types of SFP modules, the Hot-Swappable FX Port extends fiber distance up to 12.4miles (20km) for Single-Mode transmission and 1,800 feet (550m) for Multi-Mode transmission.
NBS AT&T BGW-320 500 802.11a/n/ac/ax Wireless-ax Integrated/Built-in ONT Residential Voice Gateway (Fiber ONLY) Replaces BGW-210
- Simultaneous use of phone, video, and high-speed data over any one of the available WAN interfaces
- Professional Installation is Required
- Concurrent Wi-Fi support for 4×4 802.11ax on 2.4GHz, and 4×4 802.11ax on 5GHz both High and Low band.
- Primary line VoIP telephone service
- Required: SFP/SFP+ Cage for Optic Module (MODULE NOT INCLUDED)
NETGEAR Nighthawk 6-Stream AX5400 WiFi 6 Router (RAX50) – AX5400 Dual Band Wireless Speed (Up to 5.4 Gbps) | 2,500 sq. ft. Coverage
- WIFI 6 – STREAM EVERYTHING AT EPIC SPEED: Simultaneously stream uninterrupted movies, games, video calls or download/transfer files at 10.8Gbps Wi-Fi speed. Works with existing and new Wi-Fi 6 devices like iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing Wi-Fi Router (separate modem or gateway required). Compatible with any Internet Service Provider up to 2Gbps including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Connects to your existing cable modem and sets up and customizes in minutes with the Nighthawk app – easily manage your Wi-Fi settings at the device and network level, test your Internet speed, view speed history and monitor data usage
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive with any connected device and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports
- NETGEAR ARMOR POWERED BY BITDEFENDER: The world’s leading cybersecurity protects all your home devices from virus, malware, and data theft with a 30-day free trial.
- QUICK SET UP: Get connected in just minutes
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1G and 1 x 2.5G Ethernet ports
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a 1.8GHz triple-core processor, OFDMA, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, 1024-QAM, Smart Connect for one Wi-Fi name, Beamforming technologies and Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Voice Control. Supports WPA2/WPA3 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN and more
ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
- Compatible with major U.S. Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others.ice.
- Stop renting your modem and save on monthly modem rental fees!
- Sleek new, modern design fits nicely into home or office
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Personalized: Create individual profiles. PulseTV learns what you love and suggests new shows and movies based on your individual preferences.
- Replay: Find something binge worthy? Catch up on live shows and movies you missed up to 72 hours after they air.
- Restart: Miss the beginning of a program? No problem! The restart feature allows you to restart most shows from the beginning with the click of a button while they are on air.
- Local Support: Have a question? Our Loveland local support team is ready to help!
PacSatSales – Fiber Optic Internet Cable – Single Mode Patch Cable – SIMPLEX – OS1-9/125um (10M, SC/APC to SC/APC)
- COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLES – Our Industry proven 10 Meter SCAPC-SCAPC Single mode Fiber patch cable is perfect for industrial or Fiber in the home installations. This cable is commonly used for Verizon Fios, Google Fiber and more FTTH in-home Fiber optic network optimizations and extensions.
- QUALITY RATED – This 10M / 33ft SC/APC-SC/APC Singlemode fiber meets all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. Our SM SX fiber patch cables are OS1 9/125 – ideal for all Single-mode fiber networks including CATV type FTTH, FTTB & FTTP systems.
- RELIABLY TESTED – Every Optical fiber cable is tested for insertion loss to ensure a high quality end product. We rely on these network patch cables for use within our clients fiber networks across the USA.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Connector SCAPC/SCAPC Mode: 9/125μm. Wavelength: 1310nm to 1550nm. Jacket Material: PVC (default)/LSZH/OFNP. Jacket Color: Yellow. OD: standards 2.0/3.0 (default)/0.9/3.0mm
- TRUSTED SUPPLIER – Since 1989, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. We independently source our own brand high spec suite of fiber optic products for HDTV, SDI, and Analog MATV systems.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.