Meraki Go by Cisco | Outdoor WiFi Access Point | Cloud Managed | Mesh | IP67 Rated | [GR60-HW-US]
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Outdoor WiFi cloud managed access point with simple management from anywhere using the Meraki Go mobile app; easily add multiple admins to help manage your networking equipment
- FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES: Create guest WiFi with a tap, a custom splash page in seconds, or use guest insights to better engage with customers
- PEACE OF MIND: Remote visibility, troubleshooting tools, and alerts with the Meraki Go mobile app
- ALL-INCLUSIVE WITH NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: Automatic updates, mobile app management and tech support included; mounting kit, GR60, QSG, PSU, and ethernet cables in the box
- COST EFFECTIVE & SCALABLE: Easily add acess points as your businesses coverage needs grow and simply manage from one place; desktop or wall mountable; mesh.HARDWARE: Dual-band, 802. 11ac Wave 2 2×2: 2 MU-MIMO, IP67 rated
Cisco Aironet Outdoor Access Point Fixed Mount Kit, for Vertical Wall or Pole Mount, 90-Day Limited Hardware Warranty (AIR-ACC1530-PMK1=)
- MOUNT TYPE: For vertical mounting on a wall or pole (2- to 8-inch diameter)
- COMPATIBILITY: For use with Cisco Aironet 1560 Series access points
- POLE TYPE: Can be used with metal, wood, or fiberglass poles
- DURABILITY: Band straps are stainless steel
- PEACE OF MIND: 90-day limited hardware warranty
- Compatible devices: Aironet 1532I
Cisco Meraki Indoor Access Point, MR32-HW (802.11ac, 2×2 MIMO Dual-band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, AC, Bluetooth, POE)
- 3 radios: 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band WIDS/WIPS
- Integrated Bluetooth, Low energy radio, 2-stream MIMO
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, Layer 7 Traffic Shaping
- Cloud management, Automatic reporting, firmware updates
- POE 802.3af (AC adapter sold separately)
Meraki Go Indoor WiFi Access Point | Cloud Managed | Mesh | Cisco [GR10-HW-US]
- Easy to set-up and manage: Indoor WiFi cloud managed access point with simple management from anywhere using the Meraki Go mobile app; easily add multiple admins to help manage your networking equipment
- Features for businesses: Create guest WiFi with a tap, a custom splash page in seconds, or use guest insights to better engage with customers
- Peace of mind: Remote visibility, troubleshooting tools, and alerts with the Meraki Go mobile app
- All-inclusive with no subscription required: Automatic updates, mobile app management and tech support included; mounting kit, GR10, QSG, PSU, and ethernet cables in the box
TP-Link EAP225-Outdoor | Omada AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Outdoor Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & App
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225-Outdoor easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use — The durable, weatherproof enclosure protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides stable wireless coverage up to 200m+ range at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings. Discreet appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supporting the latest Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — Supports both 802.3af/at PoE & Passive PoE power supply, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Cisco Meraki MR70 Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point (2 Radios, 2.4GHz and 5GHz, 1.3 Gbps, 802.11ac, PoE, Requires Cloud License)
- Aggregate data rate of up to 1.3 Gbps
- Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO)
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Secure wireless environments using Air Marshal
- Application-aware traffic shaping
Cisco Aironet Outdoor Access Point Pivoted Mount Kit with C Clamp, for Wall or Pole Mount, 90-Day Limited Hardware Warranty (AIR-ACC1530-PMK2=)
- mount type: for vertical or horizontal mounting on a wall or pole (2- to 8-inch diameter)
- compatibility: for use with cisco aironet 1560 series access points
- pole type: can be used with metal, wood, or fiberglass poles
- durability: band straps are stainless steel
- peace of mind: 90-day limited hardware warranty
TP-Link 2.4GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission | Point to Point Wireless Bridge | 9dBi, 5km+ | Passive PoE Powered w/ Free PoE Injector | Pharos Control (CPE210)
- Built in 9dBi 2×2 dual polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission Power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW. Power Consumption: 10.5 Watts Max, Note: When deployed using Passive PoE, the power drawn from the power source will be higher by some amount depending on the length of the connecting cable
- System level optimizations for more than 5km long-range wireless transmission (only for paired Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint transmission)
- TP Link Pharos tdma (Time Division Multiple Access) technology improves product Performance in throughput, Capacity and latency Performance
- Centralized management system Pharos Control
- AP/ client/ AP router/ AP client router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE adapter Suppots up to 60 meter (200 Feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built In
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.